Jekyll Island Georgia

Bookmark and Share

We decided to leave Ginnie Springs a day early and head north. This decision was mostly due to the fact that I forgot Ginnie Springs was a swamp. A swamp full of bugs that like to bite. They even bit Miranda's Face. Also, I was a anxious to get on the road. We were scheduled to be at the Hostel in the Forest on wednesday, so we had to find a place to stay for a night. This is how we stumbled across Jekyll Island. I am glad that we did, I had an amazing time and I feel great. I heard one gentlman say to another as I was walking back to Constance after checking out of the campsite, "We've been coming here twice a year for one week for 17 years." First I thought, "holy crap, why wouldn't you go see something else," but I guess this Jekyll Island could be worth it. If I had more time I would research some of the history and what not but I have to go. Check out the wiki - Jekyll Island

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never let me down with something to smile about. Keep on keep-n on. (Trent S.)

Anonymous said...

cool stuff!.....did you hear that?? It's charleston and the "low country" calling..

Post a Comment