Get Your Wild Buffalo T's!

Bookmark and Share
AmericanSafari.org Wild Buffalo T-Shirts. "This Buffalo is Wild!" White 100% cotton t-shirts with Copperish Redish ink. This is to pre-order t-shirts. I just received my sample shirt today. I think we can start printing them in a week. Email me t-shirt@americansafari.org with any questions. Select ship it to me for $17.00 and we will ship it to you in the 48 United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Outside the 48 US states shipping is extra, contact me to work it out. If you live in or near Sarasota and want to pick up the shirt at Clothesline, select pick it up for $12.00. Don't forget to select the size and style you want. And thank you thank you thank you! I will keep you posted on shipping dates etc...
Ship or Pick up
Size and Style
Thank you to Jen Nugent for designing the sweet awesome Buffalo design. You can view her blog here. Amazing talented girl that Jen Nugent. And super nice! Thanks Jen.
Don't forget to check out Clotheslines Online Store. Much thanks to Austin and Clothesline for helping with shirts. They have some really nice products, check em out check em out!
And if you don't need a shirt or if you bought a shirt and still want to help me out with a few bucks for gas money. I would be more than happy for you to use the donation button to the right. Thank you, and know that you are greatly appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment